My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://green-mom.com/category/recipes/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Yogurt Cardamom Dressing

Yuck working on jetlag which is always so much fun with kids. It's almost that it takes all our energy to change these kids from Sweden time to California time. And by the way it's 9 hours time difference and they say it takes 1 day for each hour for kids to adjust. It surely was true for Noah going to Sweden.

I love being home in San Diego with the most super fresh produce. I celebrated that with huge salad and topped with a yogurt dressing. The recipe is from Food Love Story and the author is Laura Plum who is an amazing yoga teacher and Ayurveda practitioner. I adjusted and made the dressing vegan by changing from yogurt to soy coconut yogurt and I also used baked garlic instead of raw since Bella does not like raw garlic. It's such great dressing and it also taste great as a dip.

3/4 cup plain coconut yogurt
1/4 cup Olive oil
1 clove baked garlic, minced ( bake whole clove, peel and all in oven for 3-5 minutes)
1/2 tsp ground cardamon
1/2 tsp Black pepper
1/4 tsp salt

Whisk everything in a small bowl until combined. Enjoy!!!!

No comments: