Happy New Year everyone!
We had a mellow evening because Noah is still sick so we didn't want to risk him getting worse. We were suppose to be at a party with friends. As it looks now we'll not be able to fly home on Monday unless he pulls a miracle on us and gets better in the next 24 hours. It's a bummer but what can you do? It not like I'm going to risk Noah to make it easier for us. So please everyone pray for our peanut to get better soon.
I made dinner for us and it was was simple dinner with seitan steaks, roasted potatoes, asparagus and a very creamy and flavorful sauce drizzled over it. Usually I got to great length to make New Years Dinner perfecta and inspirational but this year I made it so simple and used store bought seitan potatoes and even bought dessert; a chocolate cake.
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1 cup cream
2 tbs liquid vegetable bouillon
1 tbs butter
1 tbs dried herb and garlic salt
Black pepper and salt to taste
Combine everyithing in a sauce pot and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer for 5 minutes. The sauce will reduce a little.

No comments:
Post a Comment