Bella had her first sleepover party this weekend which left us alone with Noah. It was so quiet and empty without her and I missed her a lot. She had a great time however and that's what matters. Since it was just us three and by the time I got home from a baby shower Noah was already fed, I made an simple stir-fry for me and James. It was perfect meal to enjoy while with did something we hardly do, watch a move from start to finish.
1 tbs coconut oil
1/2 tbs fresh ginger, grated
1 garlic clove, grated
1/2 cup red bell pepper, cut julienne
1/2 cup celery, diced
1 cup sugar snap peas, tops and ends cut of and cut in half
1/4 cup water
1 handful green cabbage, chopped
2 tbs vegetarian stir-fry sauce ( I used Lee Kum Kee's with mushroom flavor)
Black pepper to taste
1/2 cup chopped roasted cashews
Heat oil in a wok on medium heat and sauté garlic and ginger for a minute. Add pepper, celery and sugar snap, water and stir-fry sauce and cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add cabbage and blend well and add black pepper. Serve with rice, quinoa, buckwheat noodles or barley and chopped nuts sprinkled on top.

No comments:
Post a Comment